Podiatrist or orthopedist ?

Is a Podiatrist the correct practitioner to see for the diagnosis below, or should an Orthopaedic MD be consulted?

Bilateral severe foot pronation, complete tear of anterior talofibula ligament, collapsed arches, bilateral hallux vagus, plantar fasciistis, posterior tibal tendon dysfunction

One Response

  1. Foot.com

    Hello and thank you for your question. I would see a Podiatrist as they are trained to treat all of these conditions and have a special appreciation for the function of the foot. Good luck!