Foot Arch Pain

Hello,  I am feeling pain in right arch of my foot, can you suggest treatment. Male, age= 43, weight=72 kgs Thanks.

One Response


    Hello and thank you for your question. Without examining you and know exactly where in your arch the pain is, I cannot accurately advise you. There are many tendons and fascia that crosses the bottom of the foot. I can give you the general guidelines of daily recovery. Roll the bottom of the foot daily for 10 minutes using a golf ball or RAD Roller ( follwed by 5 minutes of calf stretching. You can also look into using Lynco inserts by Aetrex ( If you do that above for 2 weeks and your pain persists then I’d consider seeing a Podiatrist who can better evaluate you in person. I hope this helps!

Leave a Reply